Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dinner Group

So, I hope that you girls don't mind but I am not posting to post a recipe; however, I am going to use one of the enchilada recipes that Jess posted for me to use. We have started the "dinner group" again. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a group of us singles who don't live at home and don't like cooking or won't cook for one person. I was in one over the summer but that one ended for various reasons and so we are starting again. The last group I was in had 6 of us but this one only has 4. Our little group consists of my friends Jenn Englis, Willie, Jeff and me. So they are going to become my guinea pigs for the stuff you post on this blog. Tonight its enchiladas!!! I hope that I can do it justice. I will let you know how it goes.

Hope you are all have a great day!! Stay warm and dry.

See ya, love ya, bye.

No comments: